Senin, 31 Desember 2007 di 19.30 |  
Honesty Heart

In my heart as to be your name
I don’t know always you shadow
To get hot sunrise
You always to my accompany
Meybe I will brittle
Without you in my side
Weeping heart to my reigh over
My moment to remember
Swett your smile
The next day
I don’t know what must to my invited
For you I’ll my sick
To your back according of old
To precious without to be problem
Still to keep in your marrow
My moment to contradict your reliable
To arrive door your heart closed for me
Diposting oleh M.Syaiful Rizal.B. Label:

1 comment:

Kadınlar_Kulübü mengatakan...

Good evening my friends, I'm Turkısh, my name is mehpare. How are you ? Thanks for your visit my blog. Have a very nice blog. I'm await always, take care yourself.bye

28 Januari 2008 pukul 08.59  
Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger templates