Sabtu, 15 Desember 2007 di 05.05 |  
Star Friend

moment twilight comes
wind blows tight
rush pine seeds
star evening awaken
from sleep it
speaked to smile evening
and i am here self
between pine seeds
wind wiper and whisper evening
star pussyfoots to show the light
as soft as silk whom he is whisper in me
how does the beautiful tonight
at west inclination between red cloud
star group forms my hope
he very little but can i feel
once the light achieves every my hope
likely so long i asleep
and without i realize
my star friend has chopped round
as season sign changes
and accompany me to pass by dream full day
Diposting oleh M.Syaiful Rizal.B. Label:

0 comment:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger templates