Jumat, 21 Desember 2007 di 01.06 |  
Hidden Love

You are the girl whom I loved
Was leaving my cold heart
And forsook me into the silent
Place
When I saw you with him, realy!
I feel jealous, and I want to kill
Him!!
So I can take you to my castle
Far away…
But, that wasn’t your fault
Maybe you just didn’t know. That
I love you so much…
So many songs I’ve been written
For you…
So many poems have been
Made for you…
Can you hear me…
Can you feel this…
Can you feel my broken heart…
You have a half of my soul
Please, come back!!
And let me live to make you feel
In truly love…
Diposting oleh M.Syaiful Rizal.B. Label:

1 comment:

Online Poker mengatakan...

tive point of view, curiously..

31 Mei 2011 pukul 14.53  
Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger templates